Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Something to think about...


So I picked up this book at the airport today and although I haven't seen the movie, I believe books find you and I am already wondering if there are a few messages in the first few chapters.

The first is that I think I need a new adventure/challenge!

I'm not intending on cooking my way through the cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" but I do need some serious out there challenge that is a bit crazy, lots of fun and will be a great accomplishment at the end of it all.

The second point which may relate to the first, is that Julie wrote a blog about her adventure/challenge and as I am new to this whole new blog thing and not really sure how it works or why I am doing, maybe I can relate the two.

Hmmm something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment