Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hydroslides


Groan - another late night at work and missed my Wednesday night training - dulp (fat and unfit) not helping the cause. (I am going to have to climb mt eden about a dozen times in one day to make up my 21 in 21 days). Anyways when I got asked what wanted to do for training before i knew it wasn't going to happen, but in the midst of another crazy day - hydrosliding - popped into my mind.

Used to love Te Rapa pools and frequented on a few birthdays with friends and fam when younger.  Last time I hit hydroslide was at Marriot in Gold Coast with Fife and Manda 2006/7 for New Years - weird looks from kids when in line, but sooooo much fun - even tho it was super fast. (question tho- was it std speed, or now older did it just seem faster?)

Actually another flash back - last slide was the Jumeriah Scariah in Dubai - OMG scary! Walking up took ages (back stretcher positiioned nearby), went so fast, and screamed so loud - lost my bikini top, undies went up my bum - and I can safely say I will never do that again! Still glad to say I did though :) Not best pic but gives you idea-ish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment