Friday, March 19, 2010

Catch ups...

I am so behind blogging this week so will summarize so far and look at top ten highlights....

1. I have a new follower - yay - thanks Nads :) heh heh...
2. Found cool website for tshirts... http://www.threadless.com/
3. Got offered amazing work opportunity - currently investigating options
4. Caught up with Kylie H/T who haven't seen in ages and now planning fun boozey wkd at Mount with girls
5. Go Girls is back on tele
6. Got back and shoulder massage from East Day Spa
7. Booked and organised day off next week - first day in ages - yay
8. Great chat to Sarah online, heard from Kristy, went running with Mark, great pizza/mousse with Chris
9. Inspired to investigate guest lecturering/well think about/where would I find time?
10. Found out my tax isn't going to be as scary as I thought = phew!

Bring on weekend. me xox

No comments:

Post a Comment